Terms & Conditions
Welcome to untilcoffeehk.com website ("Website"). The Website is owned and operated by Until ("Until Coffee“). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products from the Website. By accessing the Website and placing an order you unconditionally agreed to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, suspend or discontinue the Website and/or any content therein without notice to you.
If you have any questions in relation to these terms and conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you place an order. If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full, please do not place any order.
Copyright and Trademark
Unless otherwise noted, all materials on the Website are protected as the copyrights, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by Until Coffee Hong Kong and/or us or by other parties that have licensed their material to Until Coffee Hong Kong and/or us. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Some links on this site will allow you to connect with sites that are not under our control. We are providing these links only as a convenience. The appearance of a link does not imply our endorsement, nor are we responsible for the contents of any linked site and the accuracy, content, information or materials contained therein. You access them at your own risk.
Acceptance of Order
Once you have entered your personal and payment details and successfully submitted your order, you will receive an automatic reply email acknowledging the receipt of your order. This email is only a confirmation of receipt of your order and does not constitute an acceptance of your order.
Customers’ orders are only considered accepted when we have checked the order and sent out an email confirmation of the dispatched goods to the customer. Only the goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch are included in the contract formed. All sales contracts are therefore concluded in the Hong Kong SAR and are written in English.
We reserve our right not to accept an order for any reason at its sole discretion. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, one of the following:
1. The product you ordered is out of stock or has been withdrawn due to its failure to meet our quality standards or due to the shipping restrictions applicable to one or all of the ordered items.
2. We have identified a pricing or product description error.
3. We are unable to obtain authorization for payment.
4. You do not meet the eligibility criteria to purchase as set out in these terms and conditions.
5. Our Customer Service team will contact you as soon as possible if a problem is found with your order.
We accept payments by FPS or bank transfer, or made using a valid Visa/Mastercard/American Express.
Our payment processes meet the stringent international security standards set down by the Payment Card Industry to create a safe and secure shopping experience. If you have registered an online account with us and have decided to save your account details with us, your details will be fully encrypted and securely stored on our systems, to be used solely to process transactions that you have initiated. In the absence of gross negligence on our part, we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if any third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when using our Services.
In-store Pickup Policy
1. Order will be available to pickup at Store after 3 working days
2. No delivery service on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. Please show our staff your order email and no. when you pick up the order in store.
4. Please note that you need to pick up your order within 1 month after receiving the “Order Confirmation Email”. Otherwise the order will be cancelled automatically.
Returns & Refund Policy
The item(s) to be returned must meet below conditions:
1. Unused and undamaged with the original packing and product tag retained
2. Perishable Goods such as coffee beans are not eligible for return
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We are not liable for any damage or loss of returned item(s) during shipment.
We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and credited to the original payment method within 7-14 working days. Processing time for refunds is subject to the respective bank or individual card issuer's internal procedures.